Monday, June 13, 2011

Domokun

I had no idea what this Domokun is but it's so popular kids are crazy about it. I've been nagged for quite some time by my kids to make Domokun keychain and handphone charm but I kept on ignoring them. Why? Because I don't know what it is... a monster or what? Why kids love it I can't fathom. I'm still from the old school...I love Disney characters better.

Anyway, you have to go with the flow. A new found friend, Moli requested me to make Domokun keychain and handphone charm for her. That's when I sit down and tried to make them (much to the delight of my kids). Of course my kids now have a pair of keychain and handphone charm each (the prototypes that I'm not satisfied of).

Finally, the Domokuns that I made. Howzat? Grrrrrrrr.....




No comments:

Post a Comment